Essex 11 plus tutor
Expert 11+ tutors for Essex for Mathematics and English from India.
For reliable and experienced 11 Plus tutors in Essex, Colchester and Chemsford contact 11 Plus Maths (UK).
Eleven plus online tutors from £8 for students preparing seriously for the 11 plus exam in Essex, Colchester, Chelmsford, Basildon and Southend-on-Sea. Teaching all the 11+ topics for Maths, English, verbal and non-verbal reasoning. Essex has eight grammar schools with high competition for partial provision of grammar school places. Parents should check each school's admissions criteria, visit the schools they are interested in, and consider visiting local comprehensive schools. We provide all our students with excellent learning resources, eg. study guides with loads of practice tests, to prepare for their Essex 11 Plus tests.
We offer expert tutoring services to students preparing for the 11 Plus exam in Essex. Our expert tutors have years of experience behind them to help Essex's students crack their 11+ exams.
Our 11 Plus tutoring services for Essex students are tailored to meet their individual needs. The focus is on imparting a strong conceptual foundation for the Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning, and Non-Verbal Reasoning sections, and our teachers use a varied mix of teaching methods to keep students motivated and focused.
Because retaining our 11 Plus Online Tutor significantly improves your child's Exam Success potential, Contact us immediately to schedule a consultation to see how we help your child succeed in their Essex 11+ exams.
11PLUSMATHS.UK expertise in tutoring Asian origin students in year 4 and year 5 in Essex to secure a place in Essex's top eight grammar schools.1. Essex has eight grammar schools with partial provision (ie. a limited number of places through the 11+ exam) of grammar school places, leading to high competition.
2. Parents should check with each school for their admissions criteria as they change frequently.
3. Chelmsford County High School for Girls uses CEM papers which are age-adjusted, whereas the other seven schools use school written papers which cannot be age-adjusted.
4. There are resources available to prepare for the Essex 11 Plus test, including information on the exam format and preparation options.
5. Completing 11 Plus mock tests are also useful preparation for the real thing.
6. Open days for most schools are in late spring or early summer.
The top five grammar schools in Essex, UK, details and how to apply:1. King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford: The highest-performing grammar school in Essex with over 1,100 pupils, for boys aged 11-18 (mixed sixth form), ranked 8th out of all grammar schools in the UK, with GCSE results of 93.8% A*/A/9/8/7, and A-level results of 93.3% A*–B in 2022.
2. Colchester Royal Grammar School: Founded in 1206, for boys aged 11-18 (mixed sixth form), ranked 10th out of all grammar schools in the UK, with over 1,000 pupils, GCSE results of 84% A*/A/9/8/7, and A-level results of 95.8% A*–B in 2022. Offers boarding for sixth form students.
3. Colchester County High School for Girls: Founded in 1909, for girls aged 11-18, with over 1,000 pupils, GCSE results of 94% A*/A/9/8/7, and A-level results of 86.8% A*–B in 2022. Has an outstanding reputation for the progress pupils make throughout their time at the school.
4. Westcliff High School for Boys: Founded in 1920, for boys aged 11-18, with over 1,000 pupils, GCSE results of 95.8% A*/A/9/8/7, and A-level results of 88.3% A*–B in 2022. Focused on building moral values and sense of community, passion for sport, and building character, leadership and teamwork skills. Ranked 25th out of all grammar schools in the UK.
5. Chelmsford County High School for Girls: Highly selective and ambitious girls' grammar school founded in 1907, for girls aged 11-18, with over 1,000 pupils, GCSE results of 95.4% A*/A/9/8/7, and A-level results of 87.5% A*–B in 2022. Ranked 17th of all state secondary school in the UK.
How to apply to each school is available on their respective websites.